This workshop is suitable for employees at any level of their career who want to better manage their time and workload
In the stresses of the modern world it is easy for us to operate on automatic pilot; by doing this we often fail to make the best use of our time. It sometimes helps to stop and take stock of the situation and think about how we are working.
This Time Management workshop will encourage you to stop and think about how you operate, and will help anybody who is not making the best use of their time. You will be pleased to know this workshop is not aimed at turning you into a time obsessive! The aim is simply to help you take better control of the way in which you use your time.
Having attended this workshop learners will be able to:
- Recognise what prevents you from making the best use of your time
- Make necessary long, medium and short-term plans to help schedule and organise activities
- Manage your ‘To-do List’ effectively
- Control interruptions so they have limited impact
- Recognise and manage common time-wasters
- Identify why you procrastinate and how to manage it
This is a half-day workshop which covers a wealth of knowledge to better enable leaders and managers to perform their role successfully.
Using a combination of group work, one to one discussion and sharing personal experiences to which this learning could be applied, the knowledge is embedded with activities and practical exercises, and the day ends with a plan for actioning this new learning in the workplace beyond the workshop.