This workshop is designed to help all employees plan, manage and participate in meetings to ensure that they are productive and useful.
Meetings play an important part in organisations today. We all have to attend meetings, and all have a part to play in making sure they are productive and effective.
In this short programme we will be covering the fundamentals of holding, and participating in, effective meetings. We will also be considering what you can do to help ensure that the meetings you take part in are productive and rewarding experiences.
Having attended the Effective Meetings workshop learners will be able to:
- Consider whether a meeting is always the best means of communication
- Provide a focus for your meetings through the use of objectives and agendas
- Control meetings to ensure they are effective
- Ensure that agreed actions are assigned and recorded
- Close meetings effectively
This is a half-day workshop that covers a wealth of knowledge to better enable all employees to manage and participate in meetings more effectively.
The day will include group work, personal reflection, and one-to-one discussions. The learning is broken down into key topics, with opportunities for discussion, skills practice and