We make regular use of psychometrics as these instruments can add significant value in highlighting individuals’ strengths and development areas. These insights can, in turn, heighten self-awareness and shift perceptions as a necessary and significant step in the process of behavioural change.
These instruments – and the feedback we provide – also help individuals to appreciate cultural and personal diversity, supporting their development in many aspects of business relationships.
In line with British Psychological Society (BPS) best practice guidelines, we use only individuals specifically licensed or accredited to administer the psychometric instruments that we deploy, which include:
- MBTI® Steps I and II
- Team Management Profile (TMSDI®)
- 16PF® personality questionnaire
- 15FQ+® personality questionnaire
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI™)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS™)
- Hogan Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory (MVPI™)
- FIRO-B®and FIRO® Elements B, F and S
- BarOn EQi®
- Belbin® Team Roles
- California Psychological Inventory (CPI)™
All feedback is delivered by our experienced and qualified facilitators and coaches, who are skilled in delivering feedback sensitively and constructively.
Book a conversation with one of our consultants.