Whether delivered as part of a development programme or a standalone activity, coaching is a powerful way of helping individuals achieve their potential and overcome personal barriers to success.
We do not subscribe to any one coaching psychology, philosophy or methodology: we see coaching as a business-led process, and we tailor our approach to suit individual client needs and intended outcomes. We recognise the different roles that coaches, coachees, coaching buyers and business sponsors play, involving each party to achieve the most effective outcome for both individual and organisation, and take care to match coaches to clients on the basis of need, experience and style.
Our expert coaches provide confidential, external support in a wide range of situations:
- supporting talent development, either as an integral part of a broader programme or on a 1:1 basis
- for teams or groups, including establishing cross-divisional coaching networks
- addressing development needs in association with 360 degree feedback
- allowing staff to receive coaching as they require as part of framework agreement
- following a formal intervention as part of a programme of learning transfer
In each case, our role is to help the client to identify and explore their personal development needs and move to more rewarding, effective and impactful positions. Our coaches create a confidential, safe and disciplined thinking space within which individuals can explore the key questions they face and achieve their potential.
All our coaches are highly qualified and experienced, able to draw on both specialised and commercial knowledge, are members of recognised coaching bodies, and undertake regular supervision as part of their continual professional development.
+ CASE STUDIES
+ DOWNLOAD GUIDES
Book a conversation with one of our consultants.