Ideal for an audience whose roles involve being part of a project management or change team, tASK is a three-day residential development event that is customised to simulate your organisation’s issues, priorities and context.
Combining customised tasks that use gamification techniques that reflect real business challenges, learning inputs to introduce concepts, models and techniques, psychometric and 360 degree feedback for self-awareness, facilitated rich feedback and 1:1 coaching, tASK can be used as a stand-alone intervention or as part of a larger development programme.
Supporting leadership development and change management by encouraging participants to gather data, identify and address key questions, and work collaboratively to develop solutions that will attract committed support, tASK delivers benefits for organisations:
- a leadership cadre who understand and can practise leadership as your organisation defines it
- consistent messages about key business priorities
- leader engagement around common issues and imperatives
- feedback on organisational themes through participant outputs, facilitator observations and psychometric analysis
And opportunities for individual participants to:
- explore key priorities in strategic or cultural organisational change
- demonstrate their leadership skills and group working behaviour
- receive feedback on their interpersonal behaviour and their impact on others
- provide feedback to Senior Management on areas of challenge or opportunity.
+ DOWNLOAD GUIDE
Book a conversation with one of our consultants.